One of the blogs I follow called My Pretty Pennies has a weekly Money Check-Up. Basically its a recap of the previous week’s spending. Here’s mine:
*NOTE: this is before my shopping ban started (24th)
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was a bus ticket on Greyhound for $92.00.
2. Today I am thankful for a sushi & wine lunch party at work! I love sushi & I love wine. That i all.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy write little surprise notes in my bf’s bag. It’s cute, right? lol
4. I will consider this week a success if I complete an online quiz for my Finance course.
5. The craft I am currently interested in right now is jewelry making! Anyone know of any jewelry crafting courses/clubs/classes in Toronto?
Try a money check up for yourself & link to myprettypennies.com!